Tuesday, February 10, 2015

3 Day Cleanse

I'm starting the Blueprint Cleanse tomorrow! 3 days, 18 bottles of liquid, hopefully 3 pounds lighter (we'll see!)

Why I'm doing the cleanse:
  • In the last few weeks, I have been eating too much food and drinking too much alcohol. I've been too lenient on myself so it's time to detox.
  • Jump start my diet and to think about what goes into my body. 
  • 30 days until getting married! So a little weight loss would certainly help, especially with my second dress fitting coming up on Sunday. 
  • I've always been curious about a juicing cleanse, but have never felt so motivated to really do one...until now.
  • It has always been inconvenient to do a juicing diet, especially with my last job (traveled too much, with too many meals outside of work/home)...until now.
Legitimate concerns:
  • Will I get too hungry?
  • I hope I can stay on track. 
  • There's too much free food lying around! I must have self-control...

No comments:

Post a Comment